Latest Posts from my Blog
- As a portrait photographer, I’m asked all the time about headshots. What are they? What’s the point? What do I wear? But I already have a professional headshot. Why do I need another one? To answer these questions, let’s go over a few things.
What are headshots?
A headshot is a specific type of portrait used by actor[...]
- I have been dying to share this stunning bridal session from Reynolda Gardens for MONTHS. When you see how stunning Mary Margaret is, you will understand.
We started the session in the studio to get some traditional bridal portraits for her reception at the Forsyth Country Club before moving on to the Reynolda Garde[...]
- I have had the pleasure of working with the Welborn family for a few years now, and I'm always thrilled to work with them. They are such a wonderful and talented family and we always have a blast on shoot days. This session was all about letting Lilly shine, and, boy, did she ever! Just look at how cute!
- One of my favorite things is to work with upcoming talent. When Rutendo first contacted me about getting headshots for her acting portfolio, I wasn't sure it was going to work out. She was unsure of the process and had no idea what to expect. After a consultation to answer all of her questions about headshots for ta[...]
- I had the pleasure of photographing the Bat Mitzvah celebration for Zoe at the Temple Emanuel in Greensboro. Best of luck!